Kyani 101 (Everything You Need to Know About Kyani)
What is Kyani?
Kyani is a wellness system designed to provide the nutrients needed for the body’s optimal health and performance.
Since the modern diet is often deficient in essential nutrients, incorporating Kyani into your health regimen can supply the missing amino acids, electrolytes, vitamins, and minerals in safe and effective quantities. Using naturally sourced ingredients, the formula delivers nutrition at the cellular level to ensure premium health.
The modern lifestyle often limits how many nutrients we can derive from food. Even individuals who attempt to eat healthy may encounter problems such as inorganic ingredients or soil depletion.
Kyani offers a holistic solution to this dilemma. With formulas comprised of herbal extracts and whole food ingredients, Kyani mitigates the most critical nutrient deficiencies to create a healthier internal system. You can easily take advantage of the brand’s expertise through Kyani’s Triangle of Health. This triple-threat wellness system consists of three main products: Kyani Sunrise, Kyani Sunset, and Kyani Nitro (FX or Xtreme).
1. Kyani Sunrise
Active natural ingredients in Kyani Sunrise include the following:
- Alaskan blueberries – These wild-sourced blueberries contain up to 10 times the potency of farm-raised blueberries. Named after the indigenous word for “strong medicine,” Kyani berries promote heart health and cognitive health. According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), these native North American berries also contain an abundance of flavanoidantioxidants provide anti-inflammatory properties. In addition, Kyani berries contain ellagic acid, a compound that may inhibit the growth of tumors or malignant cells.
- Concord grapes – These rich, velvety grapes promote heart and cardiovascular health.
- Pomegranate juice extract – As one of the oldest cultivated fruits in the world, pomegranate has a long history in promoting internal health and longevity.
- Wolfberry – This berry is one of the most common ingredients in traditional Chinese medicine. It contains seven vitamins, 11 minerals, and 18 amino acids.
- Panax ginseng extract – This Chinese herb supports cognitive health, memory, and stamina.
2. Kyani Sunset
The primary Kyani Sunset ingredients include the following:
- Wild Alaskan Sockeye salmon – Sockeye is one of the most nutrient-dense types of salmon in the world. Also known as red or blueback salmon, this fish comes harvested from the Northern Pacific Ocean and possesses rich omega-3 fatty acid content. In addition to the omega-3 anti-inflammatory benefits, wild salmon may also benefit cardiovascular health, hormonal health, and muscular regeneration. Since not all of us can fish for wild Alaskan salmon at our leisure, taking Kyani Sunset is a great way to reap the same benefits of eating wild-caught salmon at home.
- Wild Alaskan fish oil – Sourced from wild saltwater fish that feed on nutritious microalgae, this oil contains essential omega-3 fatty acids that may reduce inflammation within organs and muscle tissues.
- Proprietary omega-3 fatty acid blend – Kyani supplements contain a patented blend of long-chain, health fatty acids. The most prominent of these fatty acids are EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid). According to the American Heart Association (AHA) and National Institutes of Health(NIH), adults should aim to ingest at least two to four grams of omega-3s per day. Kyani Sunset is a great way to get the daily recommended intake with minimal effort.
- Beta Carotene – As a member of the carotenoid family of fat-soluble vitamins, beta carotene metabolizes into vitamin A in the human body. This vitamin has important implications for cellular protection, heart health, eye health, and brain function. Stored vitamin A may also help keep the immune system in working order.
- Vitamin D3 – Vitamin D is an essential vitamin for cellular growth and development. Because it plays a central role in the absorption of calcium, vitamin D is critical for bone and heart health. (For this reason, you may often see vitamin D added to calcium-rich foods like yogurt or whole milk.) Vitamin D may also help with digestion and reduce inflammatory stress response (thereby lowering the likelihood of stress-related binging). Unfortunately, studies have shown that nearly half of the world’s population may suffer from a vitamin D deficiency(VDD). Taking Kyani Sunset is a great to enrich your internal supply of vitamin D while you sleep.
- Vitamin E – This vitamin contains powerful antioxidants that reduce inflammation. Vitamin E possesses eight fat-soluble compounds, including four organic tocopherol compounds and four organic tocotrienolcompounds. These organic molecules directly suppress “free radicals” (electrons that have broken off from atoms and attack healthy cells or yield aberrant cells). increasing vitamin E intake can benefit nerve health as well as yield external benefits like healthier-looking skin and hair.
- Annatto extract – Annatto is an oily extract derived from the seeds of the South American Achiote shrub. This extract contains the highest-known tocotrienol content in the world, and its addition to Kyani Sunset increases the formula’s richness and potency.
3. Kyani Nitro FX
4. Kyani Nitro Xtreme
- Nitrate – This ion enables the body to produce a metabolic byproduct known as nitric oxide, one of the most important gases in the circulatory system. As a type of vasodilatorcompound, nitric oxide relaxes and widens blood vessels to increase blood flow. In this way, nitric oxide may reduce blood pressure and boost cellular health. It also provides the signaling needed to help your bloodstream absorb vital nutrients.
- CoQ10 – CoQ10 is an enzyme and antioxidant that helps catalyze up to 95 percent of cellular energy production. Because CoQ10 levels decrease with age, most health professionals recommended replenishing the body’s supply through food or supplements.
- Zinc – This essential mineral plays a role in over 300 enzymatic processes within the body. Low zinc levels can cause problems with energy levels as well as the immune system.
- Niacin – This antioxidant and essential vitamin helps convert glucose and stored fat into energy. Also known as vitamin B3, niacin plays an important role in over 50 metabolic processes with the digestive and endocrine systems.
- Magnesium – Magnesium is an essential electrolyte that helps regulate energy levels. It also plays an important role in converting food into energy and enabling muscle contraction and relaxation.
- Chromium – Chromium plays an important role in strengthening the metabolism, regulating blood sugar levels and circulatory health, and maintaining a healthy body mass index (BMI).
You can take Kyani supplements to yield any of the following benefits:
- Improve overall stamina
- Replenish supply of electrolytes, vitamins, and minerals
- Reinforce the positive effects of exercise
- Help with natural blood glucose and cholesterol moderation
- Enhance supply of oxygen to tissues and cells
- Promote supple and flexible joints
How Does Kyani Work?
Kyani works to resolve any existing nutrient deficiencies and keep your body performing at its peak potential. The easiest way to get maximum nutrient impact is to use the Kyani three-part system.
The system starts with Kyani Sunrise, a formula enriched with wild Alaskan blueberries. Conditioned for surviving the extreme weather conditions of the Alaskan frontier, wild Alaskan blueberries developed strong phytonutrient compounds that protect the plant rom harsh environments. As a result, Kyani blueberries are some of the most powerfully antioxidant berries on earth. Consuming Kyani berries transfers these antioxidants into your body, allowing your digestive system, liver, and circulatory system to distribute these health benefits on the cellular level.
Similarly, Kyani Sunset contains fat-soluble vitamins that your liver metabolizes and stores within cells. Enriching your body with this arsenal of vitamins and compounds allows cells and enzymes to function properly.
THE POWER OF NITRIC OXIDE: Along with Kyani Sunrise and Sunset, you can choose between Kyani Nitro FX and Kyani Nitro Xtreme. The key benefit of each formula is the opportunity to enrich the body with the nitrate needed to produce nitric oxide.
Nicknamed “the molecule of life,” nitric oxide provides the body with the following key benefits:
- Improves blood flow
- Strengthens heart and circulatory system
- Promotes sexual health
- Supplies cardiovascular workout benefits (such as reducing muscle soreness after exercise)
- Helps the bloodstream absorb vital nutrients
Finally, Kyani’s complete wellness system works to benefit the body from the inside out. In addition to the Triangle of Health, use Kyani’s full skin care line for fresher, more youthful-looking skin.
How Does Kyani Help?
Kyani offers full transparency on its natural, whole-food ingredients. All of these ingredients have a wealth of scientific research supporting their benefits for the body. Simply put, the three-part system helps increase the bio-availability of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and fatty acids within the body. By creating a nutrient-dense formula that you can take multiple times a day, you can enrich your system at your own pace to prevent any nourishment deficiencies.
How to Consume Kyani?
Kyani features antioxidant superfood ingredients. As a result, it is not a pill or supplement with strict limitations in administration. For example, you can take one packet or bottle of Kyani Sunrise either before or with breakfast to ensure optimal nutrient absorption. Similarly, you can take up to three Kyani Sunset softgels after dinner or before going to bed. Users have reported successful results taking either version of Kyani Nitro up to five times a day.
Kyani’s trademarked Triangle of Health allows you to customize your supplement schedule to meet your daily needs. The following sample Kyani regimen may help you reap the maximum health benefits:
- Step One – First thing in the morning, take 1.0 milliliter (approximately 20 drops) of Kyani Nitro FX or Kyani Nitro Xtreme to jump-start the system.
- Step Two – Drink 1.0 ounce (around 2.0 tbsp) of Kyani Sunrise along with breakfast to rapidly absorb minerals, phytonutrients, and flavanoid antioxidants.
- Step Three – Take 1.0 milliliter of Kyani Nitro FX around lunchtime or following a midday workout.
- Step Four – Take Kyani Nitro FX again following afternoon errands or along with a snack.
- Step Five – Take Kyani Sunset along with dinner or right before bed to reap the rejuvenating benefits of omega-3s while sleeping.
How Did Kyani Start?
Kyani began over ten years ago during an Alaskan wilderness adventure. While vacationing along the northern coastline, co-founders Dick and Gale Powell noticed the quality of wild Alaskan plants and fish as well as the general health and longevity of native Alaskans.
The pair teamed up with Dr. Maureen McKenzie, a biochemist who identified wild Alaskan sockeye salmon and wild blueberries as the key “superfoods” that kept native Alaskans healthy. Dr. McKenzie’s research concluded that Kyani blueberries possessed up to 48 times the antioxidants as domestic blueberries. The research also concluded that salmon consumption may contribute to the Inuit population’s low incidence of heart disease, high blood pressure, obesity, and high cholesterol.
Dick and Gale Powell went on to share this information with their neighbors (the Taylors and the Hansens), and these health-conscious families went on to create the Kyani brand. As a family-owned company, the Kyani brand has maintained a loyal following since its debut in 2005.
Kyani Side Effects
Kyani products contain certified-organic ingredients that do not have any known side effects. Because these are natural products, patients with chronic ailments can use them without the risk of adverse effects. Just as eating blueberries and salmon has no known medicinal interference, you can take Kyani without the hazard of medicine interaction. Another bonus is that Kyani has no age or gender restrictions, and so anyone can use the products and reap the benefits.
*We are not responsible for any negative side effects. Please consult your doctor if you are unsure.
Kyani Skin Care Products
Kyani skin care products demonstrate that anti-inflammatory ingredients work topically as well as internal. These organic formulations help slough away dead cells to reveal more youthful-looking skin. Ideal for individuals with sensitive skin, the Kyani skin care line is a full system that replaces harsh chemicals and other ineffective brands. Named after a term that means “essence of flower,” the Fleuresse line uses natural plant ingredients to help you reach your skin care goals.
- Kyani Fleuresse Boosting Cleanser – Kyani’s signature cleanser is a blend of botanical extracts designed to clear the skin of dust, dirt, oil, and dead cells. The Fleuresse cleanser arose upon the observation that native Inuit tribes tended to have fresh-looking skin (despite living in a harsh climate). Using locally sourced ingredients, Kyani formulators recreated the traditional Inuit cleansing method for modern populations to enjoy. Regardless of whether you live in a harsh or polluted environment, this refreshing wash can help you achieve clear skin.
- Kyani Fleuresse Serum – The serum is a thick, plant-based formula that helps eliminate deep wrinkles and fine lines in delicate facial skin. Native Alaskan plants usually come packed with antioxidants that naturally help these organisms survive the harshest wind and winter. Kyani Fleuresse serum supplies these botanical ingredients in concentrated form for the maximum effect on problem areas.
- Kyani Fleuresse Day Brightening Crème – The daily stress of encountering pollutants, dirt, wind, and bacteria can take its toll on your facial skin. This environmental buildup can cause your skin to look dull and lose its natural glow. Kyani Fleuresse brightening crème helps restore skin’s natural luster, and it equips skill with topical vitamins to help ward off environmental damage.
- Kyani Fleuresse Night Crème – The evening is one of the best times to capitalize on your beauty routine. Kyani Fleuresse night crème provides hydration and topical nutrients that your skin slowly absorbs as you sleep. This non-comedogenic formula helps smooth and repair your skin over time.
The Bottom Line: Kyani Review
Kyani provides a straightforward and convenient way to consume highly recommended ingredients. With our modern lifestyles, it would be impractical (if not impossible) to singlehandedly source recommended ingredients like wild Alaskan salmon, blueberries, wolfberry, and mangosteen. However, Kyani allows you to reap the benefits of all of these ingredients and more using the brand’s “Triangle of Health.”
Kyani Sunrise, Kyani Sunset, and Kyani Nitro options provide a complete program to ensure you consume necessary daily nutrients. In addition to the internal formulas, you can also boost your external health using the complete Kyani Fleuresse skin care line. Backed by scientific evidence and success stories, Kyani represents a stellar method for enriching your health and appearance.